Baseball Games & Destination Bus Trips
The Parks & Recreation Department offers an array of bus trips in the winter, spring and summer to many destinations throughout greater New England and beyond. Fenway Park and Yankee Stadium season openers are sure to be included as well as games throughout the spring and summer. Check our website at www.easthartfordct.gov for a complete listing after January 2nd.
MACY’S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE, Thursday, November 28
Usher in the Holiday Season at one of the most beloved holiday events ever, the spectacular Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in Manhattan, New York City. See the famous balloons, floats, marching bands, clowns and Santa Claus! Includes tour director, motorcoach transportation. The coach will drop off at FAO Schwartz, 5th Avenue between 58th and 59th Streets, you will walk across Central Park by the Plaza Hotel. Departure time is TBA. Departure location will be dependent on the number of East Hartford registrations with additional stops along the way.
Return time is TBA. Driver’s gratuity will be at each person’s discretion that day. Cost per person is $49. (Acct. # 33025-1)
2014 Destination Trips
- New York On Your Own, Saturday, May 10
- Tall Ship Sail Around Manhattan, Saturday, June 7
- Cape Cod Canal Dixieland Jazz Cruise & Lunch, Sunday, July 13
- Erie Canal Lock Cruise & Lunch, Saturday, Aug. 16
- Radio City Christmas Spectacular, Saturday, Nov. 8
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, Thursday, Nov. 27
- New York Holiday in the City, Saturday, Dec. 20
Major League Baseball Games
- Yankees Opening Day vs. Baltimore, Monday, April 7. Game begins at 1:00 PM
- Yankees vs. Pittsburgh, Saturday, May 17, 1:00 PM
- Yankees vs. Boston, Saturday, June 28, Time TBA
- Yankees vs. Cincinnati, Saturday, July 19, 1:00 PM
- Yankees vs. Texas, Thursday, July 24, 1:00 PM
- Yankees vs. Detroit, Thursday, Aug. 7, 1:00 PM
Boston Red Sox at Fenway Park prices and details to be announced once the Red Sox release their schedule. Check our website for prices & trip updates.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
BUS TRIP REGISTRATION FORM
NAME: ________________________________________________________________ PHONE: __________________________
ADDRESS: ____________________________________________________________ DATE OF BIRTH:___________________
GUEST: ______________________________________________________________ PHONE: ___________________________
ADDRESS: ___________________________________________________________ DATE OF BIRTH:____________________
TRIP SELECTION: __________________________________________________ ACTIVITY NUMBER:___________________
MEAL CHOICE (Where applicable.):____________________________________________________________________________
$____________________ENCLOSED FOR __________# PASSENGERS, CASH____________ OR CHECK#________________
SPECIAL NEEDS & REQUESTS: _____________________________________________________________________________
MAKE CHECK PAYABLE TO: TOWN OF EAST HARTFORD
EAST HARTFORD PARKS & RECREATION DEPARTMENT
50 CHAPMAN PLACE,
EAST HARTFORD, CT 06108
*NOTE: NO REFUNDS ARE ISSUED UNLESS THE TRIP IS CANCELLED BY THE EAST HARTFORD PARKS & RECREATION DEPARTMENT.
** If traveling with other people, you must specifically request that you want seating together. List all people with whom you wish to be seated.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY RELEASE
The Town of East Hartford Park & Recreation Department Trip involves a variety of physical activities and there is an element of risk involved, which each participant must assume (including injury, disability or death). I affirm that my health is adequate and that I am not under a physician’s care for any undisclosed condition that bears upon my fitness to participate in the Trip. The undersigned hereby agrees:
1. I fully assume all risks associated with utilization of and participation in the trip(s) listed above and agree not to sue and hereby release the Town of East Hartford, its agents, servants, employees, volunteers, elected officials boards and commissions (collectively “The Town”), from all liability should an injury to me or listed participant occur during participation in the said trip(s).
2. I, for myself and for my heirs, executors, administrators, and legal representatives, agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Town, from any and all claims, suits or demands by anyone arising from my use of OR participation in THE TRIP.
3. If I am a parent or guardian signing on behalf of a child or ward, I make these representations and agreements on behalf of My child or ward.
4. I give permission to the Parks & Recreation Department to use any photo or video taken during participation for promotional materials.
Signature ___________________________________________________ Date _____________________