East Hartford Senior Centers Activity Proposal
The East Hartford Senior Centers are always looking for new programs, services, and events to meet the interest and needs of the East Hartford older adult residents. We currently offer a variety of programs and have space available for more. If you are interested in offering a program at one of the senior centers in East Hartford, the following outline is being provided for your use.
The following questions should be answered in writing as completely as possible and submitted to East Hartford Senior Centers, 70 Canterbury Street, East Hartford, CT 06118, Attention Kristine Beane.
1. Name of proposed program.
2. Description of the program.
3. What are the measurable outcomes of the program (how will you know if it is successful?).
4. Who will lead this program and what are their related qualifications and experience?
5. What is the minimum and maximum number of people to be served by the program?
6. Ideal time and frequency for the program to meet?
7. Has this type of program been offered in the community or at a senior center before? If so, what are the details?
8. What are the suggested fees and charges and the expenses of the program (including staff, equipment and supplies)?
9. Please provide three letters of reference on the leader.
If you would like to discuss your proposed program further, please contact Kristine Beane at 860-895-1517 or email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in the East Hartford Senior Centers. We look forward to receiving your proposal.